Talk

Advanced search

Me and my partner

(2 Posts)
Julie2471 Fri 19-Aug-16 09:51:01

Hello every one I'm a new member wanting some advice, my mam and partner are not speaking basically and me and the children are stuck in the middle I love both my mam and partner very much but can not take any more upset I'm already taking antidepressants me and the children need to be on our own for a while but I don't know where to start I have been told that I will be able to stay in the house and he will have to move out ,he will have to contribute to the mortage until the children are 18 is this correct.

Julie2471 Fri 19-Aug-16 15:39:51

Hello I'm just a new member looking for some advice if someone can help me.Me and my partner are really not getting on my mam and partner have fallen out and both me and our children are stuck in the middle I love both my partner and my mam very much but can not cope with the situation at the moment,me and the children need to be on our own for some time but I don't know where to start I have been told that I will be able to stay in the house and my partner has to contribute towards the mortgage until our children are 18 is this right.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now