Talk

Advanced search

ClearBlue digital conception indicator making me worry

(3 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Pltbbak222 Tue 17-May-16 08:20:03

Hi All
This is my first ever post, so please bear with meblush.

By my LMP I am currently 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant (grin). I performed my initial pregnancy test 2 weeks ago and CB conception indicator said 2-3 weeks. I repeated the test late last night (don't know why and wish I hadn't) and it still says 2-3 weeks. Was expecting it to read 3+, as I'm now 2 weeks further along, and have worried myself silly all night. Don't have any other symptoms to speak of. Did have chemical pregnancy in Oct and am so worried that this much wanted pregnancy might be going same way. Don't feel like I can talk to Dr (not sure what they can do at this stage and how reassuring they will be). Can anyone offer a sanity check or advice?

Pltbbak222 Tue 17-May-16 08:20:41

Thanks in advance by the way. Anything you can offer will be much appreciated! smile

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 19-May-16 15:12:06

Welcome to Mumsnet Pltbbak222 - would you like us to move your thread over to a different topic in order for you to get some responses? Perhaps Conception?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now