Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Long time lurker

(9 Posts)
Tikketyboo Tue 15-Mar-16 09:16:23

Just saying hi I'm a long time lurker with am occasional post. A 30 something ex-pat living in NZ I have 2 teenagers DD and DS and a very lively DS who is 3. I would like to comment more so just saying G'day.

PotOfYoghurt Tue 15-Mar-16 09:33:42

Kia ora.

Humphriescushion Tue 15-Mar-16 09:55:07

Hello, I lurked for ages and ages, now I post occasionally. I too am an Expat. So Bonjour to you and happy mumsnetting.

Tikketyboo Tue 15-Mar-16 10:15:51

Kia ora, might start on something tame maybe living overseas 😊 aibu is entertaining but not sure I'd want to post on some of those z😆

Sagethyme Tue 15-Mar-16 10:23:58

Welcome to the nest of vipers tikkety ! Aibu often ends in a bunfight, if i post in there its normally under a different name! Otherwise i've found it very supportive, and i like the light hearted threads!
Oooh so jealous of you being in NZ i loved living over there 20 years ago now <weeps>
and have your first cake and brew from me as a welcome

Sagethyme Tue 15-Mar-16 10:25:19

wine might be better as its evening over there for you! And also being the land of the long white cloud (my fav. NZ wine)

candykane25 Tue 15-Mar-16 12:33:29

G'day tickety !

Tikketyboo Tue 15-Mar-16 19:31:56

Nz wine certainly is the best. Living here is awesome do get homesick though. Ooo cake for breakfast sounds like a plan grin

coffeeandlurking Fri 18-Mar-16 10:01:27

Another lurker here... nice to 'meet' you Tickkety (love the name btw)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now