Talk

Advanced search

Blood on sheets

(7 Posts)
HelenFlorence2015 Mon 09-Oct-17 08:56:02

Hi, I am pretty anxious anyway so hope I am worrying over nothing this time; I found blood on the sheets of my 2 year old daughter's bed this morning and around her mouth. Has anyone else experienced this?

HelenFlorence2015 Mon 09-Oct-17 14:21:34

Hi, I am pretty anxious anyway so hope I am worrying over nothing this time; I found blood on the sheets of my 2 year old daughter's bed this morning and around her mouth. Has anyone else experienced this?

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Mon 09-Oct-17 14:23:57

You've posted in the wrong topic OP. If you go on Topics above, you would be better posting in Chat or General health.

BikeRunSki Mon 09-Oct-17 14:24:32

Has she maybe had a little nose bleed in the night? DD (6) and I are quite vulnerable to nosebleeds in cold weather and in over-warm houses. We've both had one during the night this week.

Or maybe your DD has a small cut somewhere? Is she otherwise distressed or hurt ?

HelenFlorence2015 Wed 11-Oct-17 13:34:06

The blood was around her mouth so I don't think it was a nose bleed, she has been under the weather recently and a bit grouchy, but not distressed as such.

NickMyLipple Wed 11-Oct-17 16:13:31

Could she have dry, cracked lips? Do you have any idea?

Mymomsbetterthanyomom Fri 10-Nov-17 16:40:41

How is your little doing?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: