Talk

Advanced search

Family Antics... LOVE for you to see my new family paintings - get ready to smile! x

(3 Posts)
SamanthaBarnesArtist Thu 06-Apr-17 20:18:52

Hi everyone.

I've been working hard in my studio on a collection of paintings all about family life. There are 4 new pieces which I hope you will enjoy...see if you can spot yourselves...

www.samanthabarnes.com/new-blog/2017/4/6/family-antics-a-collection-of-paintings-familiar-to-us-all

Best Samantha

Loopylou0056 Mon 10-Apr-17 12:40:30

Hi all, some advise needed as I'm new to this!! Me and my partner have lived for nearly 4 years in our ground floor flat.. when we looked at the property it came with a large garden asking the previous tenant the rules of using it they said that it was a communal garden but whilst they lived there nobody in the previous flats had used it but there was a gardener who came every fortnight to do maintenance.... we were surprised at this as the garden was in a real state dead over grown shrubs!!! After a few months we noticed no one had come to do the garden so me and my partner took it upon ourselves to sort it all out. We've now made the garden a much nicer place to sit in adding flower beds with plants in, cutting the grass, weeding etc bought a big shed to put all the usual garden tools in everything had been fine.. now we're told new tenants have moved in and want to use the garden meaning we lose our privacy and all the hard work we have put in over the last 4 years!! To gain access they have to walk straight past our front which is separate to the other flats above us and they are able to walk straight up to our back door and even look through our windows!! We've asked to have our part fenced off but got told no it's open plan for everyone to use.. as you can imagine we are fuming as we've looked after this garden for all this time no maintenance has ever been done and we've saved them money by not having to pay anyone... our landlords keep stating that the agreement for communal use is In the least hold and basically if we don't like it then move out... do we have a say in any of this?? Please someone give us some advise I've already had a row with the landlord hmmhmm

ericroland Mon 24-Apr-17 12:01:16

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: