Talk

Advanced search

New here

(1 Post)
lullsbud Tue 07-Mar-17 12:29:40

Hi everyone, I am new here and have a five year old daughter. I am at universtiy and I am really interested in helping new mums get back to a healthy fit state and increasing physical activity levels.

I am currently doing my dissertation highlighting barriers and motivators. I would really appreciate it if anyone could spare 10mins to fill in my survey.

Physical activity survey for new mums
Have you given birth in the last 12 months and are aged between 18-40 years old? I am conducting a survey researching the barriers and enablers of physical activity in postpartum women. The survey takes 10mins to complete and will benefit our understanding regarding postpartum physical activity. We hope that this will help inform initiatives to make physical activity more achievable and enjoyable for postpartum women. You will remain anonymous during this study. Please click on the following link to access the survey and see more detailed information regarding the study. Thank you.

stmarys.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/perceived-barriers-and-motivators-of-physical-activity-in

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now