Advanced search

Council house Mutal exchange

(1 Post)
Wardy123 Thu 05-Jan-17 21:38:57

I have a 2 bedroom house and have been offered an exchange for a 3 bedroom within the council.
All my rent and council tax is up to date in the property i am in at the moment, but I have arrears from about 3 years ago when I was homeless and living in a scatter flat, because I work the rent is so expensive in homeless accommodation.
Does anyone know if these arrears will prevent me from getting the house swap ?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: