Talk

Advanced search

Advice on living in Farnham/ Crondall.

(3 Posts)
Jenny2411 Mon 17-Feb-14 07:01:22

Hi
Does anyone know the schools ( primary and secondary) in and around Crondall
Thinking of re-locating there . My son is 6. There seems to be a lovely primary and also one in nearby Bentley?
What is it like living in Crondall? Buses into Farnham ( once my son gets old enough to travel independently . Not for a while!!)
Thanks for any thoughts . It seems lovely there

pepperrabbit Mon 17-Feb-14 17:09:36

Crondall is a lovely village, the local school is also very good - not sure about secondary provision though. They used to get catchmented to Fleet but I think it may be Aldershot now?
Obviously it has the local school, there are pubs, a local shop and I believe the doctors is good (as in you can get an appointment!) and it's quite sociable (Amateur dramatics, WI, playgroups etc). It's not a cheap place to buy a house though smile.
When I was young (400 hundred years ago) the bus provision was poor and my friend who lived there got a moped at 16, which was cool at the time, but utterly terrifying to think of now as a parent!

Jenny2411 Tue 18-Feb-14 17:14:01

thank you so much. Yes I was wondering about the buses for when my son is bigger- bikes/ mopeds etc- too scary!
Thanks again

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: