Talk

Advanced search

Advice on living in Farnham/ Crondall.

(3 Posts)
Jenny2411 Mon 17-Feb-14 07:01:22

Hi
Does anyone know the schools ( primary and secondary) in and around Crondall
Thinking of re-locating there . My son is 6. There seems to be a lovely primary and also one in nearby Bentley?
What is it like living in Crondall? Buses into Farnham ( once my son gets old enough to travel independently . Not for a while!!)
Thanks for any thoughts . It seems lovely there

pepperrabbit Mon 17-Feb-14 17:09:36

Crondall is a lovely village, the local school is also very good - not sure about secondary provision though. They used to get catchmented to Fleet but I think it may be Aldershot now?
Obviously it has the local school, there are pubs, a local shop and I believe the doctors is good (as in you can get an appointment!) and it's quite sociable (Amateur dramatics, WI, playgroups etc). It's not a cheap place to buy a house though smile.
When I was young (400 hundred years ago) the bus provision was poor and my friend who lived there got a moped at 16, which was cool at the time, but utterly terrifying to think of now as a parent!

Jenny2411 Tue 18-Feb-14 17:14:01

thank you so much. Yes I was wondering about the buses for when my son is bigger- bikes/ mopeds etc- too scary!
Thanks again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now