Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Asleep in big-boy-pants!

(8 Posts)
Bouj Tue 16-Aug-05 05:03:27

Have just put ds down for his nap in big boy pants, and am hoping for the best! He's been training somewhat lacklusterly (because of his slack ma)and we had a set back whilst he cut a molar, but this week has been pretty good. Problem is he wakes from his nap very grumpy (his father's son, without a doubt) and refuses to swap pullups for pants (actually if dh could do that too, i am sure he would). So I bit the bullet, risked the mattress, and here goes!

Bouj Tue 16-Aug-05 08:37:08

Hurrah! The mattress lives to see another day! Starting to get the hang of this parenting lark...

Bouj Tue 16-Aug-05 12:16:41

And I head off to bed a happier mummy! Must thank Cod for her 'kick up the arse' thread on potty training...

NomDePlume Tue 16-Aug-05 12:20:40

How old is he ?

DD and I have cracked the daytime training but she is very, very regular (wee) in her sleep. Not sure how long it'll take to crack night-time.

Bouj Tue 16-Aug-05 12:26:04

He is 2.4. He has been wearing pullups for daytime sleeps for a while now, so I knew he was starting to wake up dry. He is pretty good actually - it is just my laziness that has made it taken longer!! How old is dd?

NomDePlume Tue 16-Aug-05 12:34:54

She turned 3 st the start of this monrth. I tried training at 2, 2y3m & 2y6m, she just wasn't ready.

Well done to DS !

ninah Tue 16-Aug-05 13:08:57

same with ds, 3 next month and great in the daytime - DREADING night

cod Tue 16-Aug-05 16:24:10

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now