Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Huggies 'FEEL AND LEARN'

(10 Posts)
dabihp Tue 09-Aug-05 15:52:35

Anyone tried these? do they work? any better than their pullup fairy pants?

dabihp Tue 09-Aug-05 20:03:49

Nemo1977 Tue 09-Aug-05 20:06:22

do u mean the pampers ones??????? I use them with ds for past week and he has been on the potty 3 times since as he can now feel he is wet so starting to recognise feelings

starlover Tue 09-Aug-05 20:21:41

it's a marketing ploy!
disposables that make them feel wet????????/ for goodness sake...
why not just use a pair of washable training pants? cost you a lot less!

gemmamay Wed 10-Aug-05 13:32:19

For any one that wants to try them Tesco are doing buy one get one free.....
either save youmoney if they are any good or you'll end up with two lots that are no good!

spursmum Wed 10-Aug-05 13:36:32

Does anyone think these would be a good idea for my ds? He's 3.5 and has ASD. He has trouble recognising when he needs to go and only realises when he has soaked his trousers. These would save on my washing duties!!

vkone Wed 10-Aug-05 13:59:57

I'd say go for washables, but if you want to save with disposables, why not put a hanky in the nappy (a cotton one). That way they'll feel wet and they can be washed with your towels

starlover Wed 10-Aug-05 14:02:40

look at these

why on earth would you want disposables when you can get these? the minki ones look really fab! and you can stuff them too if your child does very big wees that may not be contained in some training pants!

spursmum Wed 10-Aug-05 14:13:15

I like the yoyo ones..very ott like my ds!!

fairydust Wed 10-Aug-05 14:15:08

dd loves the look of the dora pull up's so think we'll give them a try

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now