Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Tots Bots v Minki

(7 Posts)
socks3 Thu 04-Aug-05 13:20:24

I need one for a 4 year old boy for night time use only. Very nearly dry and doesn't generally poo at night. Looked at a Minki on a site and looks complicated? Any ideas anyone please? TIA

MrsDoolittle Thu 04-Aug-05 13:23:53

Minki aren't complicated. I have both but I'm not sure I would use a minki at night. What one are you thinking of? How about a huggle?
Is he a heavy wetter?

socks3 Thu 04-Aug-05 20:09:37

He has been a heavy wetter but now that he is 4 years 5 months he is nearly dry. The other night he did soak the bed before 11pm but I think he was in a pull up type thing that may not have been on right. Currently in the largest Pampers but only because I've not been able to find a washable big enough since he grew out of the Sandy's. Just want a washable again!!!!

MrsDoolittle Fri 05-Aug-05 12:22:26

I'm dying to try one of these

Chuffed Fri 05-Aug-05 12:28:03

MrsD your link just goes through to the main minky page.

MrsDoolittle Fri 05-Aug-05 12:32:05

Sorry I was trying to post a picture of a huggle. Check them out their gorgeous!! I'm going to buy a couple for number 2 and use with a stacinator wrap!!

Chuffed Fri 05-Aug-05 12:38:55

Ooh they do look nice. Ho hum I think I have enough for now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now