Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Are Minki nappies any good?

(7 Posts)
socks3 Wed 03-Aug-05 14:36:57

Using MEOS for 7 week old baby and Sandy's for 2 year old daughter at night but need something for my almost dry 4 year old son. Someone has suggested them and Tots Bots. Haven't used pocket/stuffables before so loathe to make a mistake. TIA.

starlover Wed 03-Aug-05 14:38:21

i use them and like them...

Demented Wed 03-Aug-05 14:42:27

Minkis would be great as a night nappy. I had them for my DS2 and the only reason I sold them was I found the poo containment wasn't that great the older he got, however they would be fantastic for a child who only wets at night, the fleece keeps them really dry and they are very cute.

vkone Wed 03-Aug-05 18:11:53

I picked up a 2nd hand minki in large (not slinki minki) and it's huge! I swear you could get a towel in there, so it's got to be worth a try. Why not check out some buy and sell sites and get one 2nd hand (they could be an expensive mistake new!) or try ebay.

Mia

Pollyanna Wed 03-Aug-05 18:32:15

I use them for night and they are really good at that. I think they are too big for day time. My 2.5 yo refuses to wear them though as she says they are too big. (she likes Fuzzis!).

Yorkiegirl Wed 03-Aug-05 18:50:58

Message withdrawn

Feffi Wed 03-Aug-05 21:02:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now