Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Help!1) need to find bigger training toilet , and 2)dd pees every 10 mins

(7 Posts)
lmccrean Tue 02-Aug-05 19:55:11

I started training my dd on the potty 2 weeks ago (minder wont do it, so its been 3 days a week). She is doing brilliantly, and has only had one accident the whole time- but sometimes she wees every 10 - 15 mins, 1/2 filling it most times. (and its that big 3 in 1 potty that was recently linked to) HELP!! How do I help her wait and go once every twenty mins plus (at least then I could get to the local shop)

Also, as she fills it so much, I will need to get her on the toilet too. The toilet training seat in the 3 in 1 potty is too small, as is the winnie the pooh one she begged me to buy, but is too scared to sit on it cause it moves too much! I must have a larger than normal toilet (prob here since flat was built in 50s!) Can anyone help me find a suitable seat?

Lmccrean Tue 02-Aug-05 22:40:00

bump

Hattie05 Tue 02-Aug-05 23:22:24

My dd has always managed the toilet without any childseat. I hold her, although now she can manage alone.

The weeing every ten minutes is just novelty - she'll soon get bored of that

bobbybob Wed 03-Aug-05 04:21:48

Crikey that's a lot of wee!

NannyL Wed 03-Aug-05 19:44:51

have you tried the 'squashy' toilet seat from mothercare?

i find that one seems quite sturdy

Lmccrean Wed 03-Aug-05 21:57:05

yeah - have the winniw the pooh squishy seat, but its too small by about 4 inches

Lmccrean Wed 03-Aug-05 21:58:18

btw wtp squishy seat is from mothercare

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: