Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

My cup runneth over

(7 Posts)
dillydally Mon 01-Aug-05 09:29:43

DD is just getting used to her potty but she is filling it to near capacity on some occasions.
Are there any super size pottys or are they all a standard size?

I dont want to move her to the toilet straight away as the nursery uses pottys too - and she is not as good at nursery as she is at home and I want to mirror their conditions at home to try and help her.

WigWamBam Mon 01-Aug-05 11:36:35

This one is the one we used, it's big and comfortable and holds gallons. You can use it in the toilet as well later, it converts to a trainer seat and step-stool.

dillydally Mon 01-Aug-05 11:38:32

Thank you. I really do appreciate it - it looks very versatile.

WigWamBam Mon 01-Aug-05 11:43:34

I found it was good for my dd because she's very tall and didn't get on with the smaller potties - the wee would just sail across the front of them and end up on the floor!

dillydally Mon 01-Aug-05 11:46:12

My DD also tall but her bum seems to sink into some potties, taking up most of the capacity.
She has obviously inherited my ample bum - i am so proud

nailpolish Mon 01-Aug-05 11:49:55

gosh, my dd1 is the same, shes very 'leggy' and when squatting on the small potties her knees would be almost hitting her forehead, she looked very uncomfortable, and would almost topple over trying to get up, toppling the potty too. what a nightmare.

i couldnt find a big one at the time, so i just trained her basically straight to toilet, although she does get confused at playgroup, not so much now though, they have toddler toilets installed (thank goodness)

wish i had spotted the one wwb is on about at the time, might get it in prep for dd2

why DO they make these potties so tiny?

WigWamBam Mon 01-Aug-05 11:51:38

dillydally, the one on the link has a nice broad seat for both ample and skinny bottoms to perch on; dd is very skinny (don't know where she gets that from) and got on fine with it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now