Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Which wrap with Wee Notions

(9 Posts)
Chuffed Mon 01-Aug-05 09:07:25

I was just wondering which wrap everyone uses with the wee notions. I currently have the ME popper airflow and it doesn't seem to fit that well. The lovely little flared bits around the leg on the wee notions seem to want to pop out. I'm only using it at night so not too worried about the look.
Thanks

lisa34 Mon 01-Aug-05 09:26:18

what is ME popper airflow?

Chuffed Mon 01-Aug-05 09:29:17

a motherease airlow wrap with poppers they come with aplix or poppers.

lisa34 Mon 01-Aug-05 09:31:39

I've never heard of these are they like nappies?

Chuffed Mon 01-Aug-05 09:54:51

wee notions are a washable nappy and the wrap i am using is the ME and doesn't seem to fit well so was wondering what other people who have wee notions use with theirs.

hana Mon 01-Aug-05 09:59:22

I've been using the motherease velcro wrap ( never know what it's called!) The small size with the small wee notions. It can be a bit tight actually, but I've not had any leaks.
I'm just waiting to buy some naturebaby wraps - they have some beautiful prints -

hana Mon 01-Aug-05 10:00:26

lisa34 - they are a fab nappy. I heard about them here actually, and have 2, but would love to buy more. have a look at her website! weenotions.couk maybe?

flowerfairy Mon 01-Aug-05 22:31:34

I use ME airflow popper wrap with my wee notions, not too much of aproblem with the fit yet but I've just ordered the same wrap in XL.

I only use my wee notions at night and with the extra stuffing they are a little more bulky, so I know what you mean.

misdee Mon 01-Aug-05 22:32:36

lovebums wrap.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now