Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

to much choice!!

(12 Posts)
myermay Wed 27-Jul-05 20:36:01

Message withdrawn

Nik72 Wed 27-Jul-05 20:50:32

Motherease dry much quicker than totsbots - lots of people use them during the day then totsbots at night. Also the one size will last up till potty training so cheaper operall. I love them!

flowerfairy Wed 27-Jul-05 21:00:26

Don't want to confuse you MM, but instead of the motherease try popolini one size IMO they are exactly the same as Motherease. Plus they come with a press stud booster included in the price. Often I think you can actually get them for cheaper than motherease and you've got a detachable booster for when they start weeing more. I love mine, and I use the booster on ds for nap time or on trips when I need them to last a bit longer.

Pixiefish Wed 27-Jul-05 21:19:54

Nappy lady suggested motherease to me as well. they're a good basic nappy. CAn I suggest that you don't buy too many of any 1 type as there really are lots of lovely nappies. Personally I love little lamb from free range kids or the minki nappy

myermay Wed 27-Jul-05 21:26:25

Message withdrawn

Feffi Wed 27-Jul-05 21:48:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

myermay Wed 27-Jul-05 21:49:05

Message withdrawn

hana Wed 27-Jul-05 21:57:37

you can use fleece cut up for a liner, boosters - I'd see how your little one gets on, they may just need a fleece liner if you're using them during the day

Feffi Thu 28-Jul-05 09:05:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

fireflyfairy2 Thu 28-Jul-05 14:53:29

Nature Baby have some beautiful wraps too

Lovely funky tie dye ones

Oliviab Thu 28-Jul-05 16:02:39

Myermay - it may not be cheaper to try and buy as you go but it's still cheaper than using disposables and you will soon find the right nappy for you. You might buy a birth-to-potty kit and find it just doesn't suit your baby/lifestyle etc.
I would suggest visiting Real Nappy Campaign to find your nearest agent who can show you the different nappies and give you personal advice.
If you are set on a bulk deal, Lollipop agents are now doing a fab deal on Onelife nappies (just like MEOS but stretchier) and wraps in a gorgeous beige Caboodle-style changing bag.

NannyL Sat 30-Jul-05 18:35:53

Agreee... dont bother with any more cotton bottoms!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now