Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

My Weenotions arrived - yay!

(10 Posts)
Chuffed Tue 26-Jul-05 12:29:19

My weenotions arrived and I really hope they are as good as what they look like they'll be. It's like they've thought of the little things ' adjustable leg elastic.
I feel so sad to be getting so excited about the arrival of a new nappy.

Chuffed Tue 26-Jul-05 16:39:25

does anybody know if I need to wash them first?

flamesparrow Tue 26-Jul-05 16:41:28

I think its generally best to wash most nappies first - if nothing else it makes sure they are completely sparkly for baby bum.

Not seen weenotions... think I need to look em up now!!

dermotolearyswifetobe Tue 26-Jul-05 16:42:14

i love weenotions. They are so soft and the adjustable cuff is a great idea.

fireflyfairy2 Tue 26-Jul-05 16:43:53

Flame ~ theres a whole thread about them on washabums!!!!

flamesparrow Tue 26-Jul-05 18:09:07

Ok -now that's just downright scary!!! Is it you who knew me, or someone else again??

I've probably even posted on the washabums thread too haven't I?

hana Tue 26-Jul-05 19:06:57

i have a couple of wee notions and they are my fave cloth nappy! can't wait to buy more for dd2 when I'm back to work! They are really absorbant - she's in one now (hopefully) fast asleep! which one did you order?

fireflyfairy2 Tue 26-Jul-05 19:36:53

Its me you started the book yet?

Chuffed Tue 26-Jul-05 20:01:01

I got cream with orange piping and polka dots on the inside. dd is in a fuzzy tonight for the first time as I'm going to have to wash the weenotions before using.

flamesparrow Wed 27-Jul-05 08:29:16

About a third of the way through... Yours is still sat by my front door waiting to post

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now