Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Nappy websites

(17 Posts)
CheekyGirl Sat 23-Jul-05 16:21:59

OK guys, what is the best nappy website in terms of selection of nappies, good service and prices etc? I am just totally overwhelmed by the number of different nappy sites when I did a google search!!!

misdee Sat 23-Jul-05 16:24:52

www.earthkindbabies.com
www.babykind.co.uk

Oliviab Sat 23-Jul-05 17:46:53

Can I be cheeky and recommend NOT buying by mail order?
Why not have a free demo from your local Lollipop advisor (and experienced clothie mum)? No obligation to buy and you can see and touch a huge range of styles and brands.Plus you'll be able to find out any clothie social scene near you too (an incidental bonus to cloth anppies!). Check out http://www.teamlollipop.co.uk to find your nearest one.

pootlepod Sat 23-Jul-05 17:47:36

www.kittykins.co.uk

Pixiefish Sat 23-Jul-05 18:55:21

www.babykind.co.uk also have advisors/agents.

Magscat Sat 23-Jul-05 20:02:58

The Nappy Lady

Loads of advice on here as well as products

CheekyGirl Sat 23-Jul-05 20:16:19

Thanks, BabyKind seems to be very popular. Any particular reasons?
I like the idea of contacting an agent, but how do I decide which one?????

Oliviab Sat 23-Jul-05 21:52:22

Visit www.realnappycampaign.com to find out what agents you do have in your area. Then get a demo off all of them and buy from the one you liked best. And after all those demos you'll know enough to become an advisor yourself too! See, these real nappies can take over your life...

Pixiefish Sat 23-Jul-05 22:54:38

which area are you? have a look here

wowy Sun 24-Jul-05 10:56:35

or www.thenappybiz.co.uk
I would at least get an agent round, have a look, feel, bit of advice. after all you dont have to buy from them. you could just find somewhere cheaper (even second hand) once you know what you want.

jessicaandbumpsmummy Sun 24-Jul-05 10:58:00

Babykind - deffo! Fantastic serivce!

Pollyanna Sun 24-Jul-05 11:05:11

How about www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk and www.ragbags.co.uk?

vkone Sun 24-Jul-05 12:48:48

not to mention The Natural Baby Resource great for terries and fuzzi bunz

hdollabbott Tue 16-Aug-05 13:16:51

hi there i use a sarah arnold at www.nappymania.co .uk and she dosnet charge postage on uk orders. found her good for advice as well.

slightlymiffedmoorhen Tue 16-Aug-05 13:18:41

Waitrose sell MotherEase One size if you want to check them out.

misdee Tue 16-Aug-05 13:22:25

wee-notions fab nappy. and great service as well. my dd's love the wee-baggies as well.

maisiemog Wed 17-Aug-05 20:39:31

Cheekygirl, I see you have a small number of options in front of you.
May I suggest you look at my nappy review blog as well. It doesn't have any nappies for sale, but it has lots of reviews of nappies by people that have used them.
It might help to have a quick shuftie as to how other people have got on with the various types of nappy.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: