Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Anyone else have shares in toilet paper?!

(5 Posts)
LooneyLaura Fri 22-Jul-05 13:25:28

If left alone my 2.5 DD unravels a whole roll of loo paper and fills the toilet to the top and has to ordasity to look all sweet and innocent we I go to see what she is doing!

I have to go out later to buy more now.

WigWamBam Fri 22-Jul-05 13:29:11

I always kept the toilet door firmly closed because my dd would have been exactly the same.

When she was about 3.5 I once asked her to put a new pack of loo roll into the toilet for me, expecting her to put it on the floor or on the window ledge ... I think you can probably guess where she put it ...

LooneyLaura Fri 22-Jul-05 13:48:36

I now have a 4wk old and I this morning after he finally fell asleep, I went to strip the bed and my DD went to the loo. All went very quiet (which is a novelty in this house!), so I went to check and she's there on her little toilet chair with the loo paper stuffed in the loo up to and touching her bum! Oh boy, did she get a telling off!

Hausfrau Fri 22-Jul-05 13:51:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LooneyLaura Fri 22-Jul-05 14:02:15

That's why I buy in bulk these days!
Hurray to Jumbo packs I say.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now