Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

fleece liners

(7 Posts)
alliejane Tue 19-Jul-05 14:18:04

Reading through all the messages about nappies (its a brave new world for me, this being my first time), I noticed a few mentions of people cutting out their own fleece liners. I've just bought some Tots Bots and will need to get liners. If I wanted to cut my own and save a bit of money, where can I get the fleece, or what sort of fleece material should I look for? Thanks!!

starlover Tue 19-Jul-05 14:18:34

you can buy fleece from any cloth shop by the meter.

starlover Tue 19-Jul-05 14:18:55

i think it's supposed to be polyester fleece, but ime that's all they have anyway!

cerys Tue 19-Jul-05 14:34:12

I've heard of people buying a cheap fleece blanket from Dunelm Mill or similar and cutting that up. I bought a metre of fleece from a big fabric store - much cheaper than buying from nappy sellers IME.

Chuffed Tue 19-Jul-05 15:57:12

Get 100% polyester as some are acrylic/polyester I think. I just got it from John Lewis. Used the 'tots booster pad' as a pattern and drew around it onto a bit of paper to cut the rest out from.

NannyL Wed 20-Jul-05 18:41:31

I got a big 100% polyester fleece throw in ikea for £2.90

alliejane Fri 22-Jul-05 13:46:40

Thanks everyone. This site is brilliant! Its so great to be able to find out about these things that I previously never had any cause to think about!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now