Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

what is next step?

(3 Posts)
harro39 Fri 15-Jul-05 17:31:44

ds 2.3 y is now using potty for wee and poo as long as he is not wearing anything on bottom half. he will pt himself on and say i need wee, however if I put pants or anything on he tends to go into 'nappy mode' and just wees into them. he wasn't particularly botheredabout being wet either. has anyone got any top tips?

mckenzie Fri 15-Jul-05 17:35:50

I seem to remember being advised not to let them be naked when toilet training for this very reason. I think you might have to put him back in pants etc and just suffer the soiled clothes for a few days. DS also didn't 'mind' being in wet pants etc but he still soon realised that that wasn't quite the right way to do it. Good luck harro39.

harro39 Fri 15-Jul-05 17:42:36

thanks mck i think we will leave him naked for a few days as he is really getting the idea of him controlling it and being aware and then put him back into undies and start that side of it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now