Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Clothy mums!!!

(7 Posts)
lunavix Thu 07-Jul-05 11:52:31

Does anyone want a new nappy nation wrap? It's a size 2, and brand new.

I got it a while ago, but it looks far smaller than the average size 2 wrap, so I'd say probably closer to a size 1. It's plain white.

You can have it for free if you cat me your address!

jessicaandbumpsmummy Thu 07-Jul-05 11:53:21

doubt it would fit jess would it?!

lunavix Thu 07-Jul-05 11:55:51

umm.. dunno lol. Is she a size 1? I got it for ds, it came with a nappy nation nappy which is REALLY big. The nappy fits but I never tried the wrap cos it looks small. Anyone can have it if they want it, it's not exciting but someone might have a use for it.

jessicaandbumpsmummy Thu 07-Jul-05 11:56:29

chuck it misdee's way hun.... jess is in large ME wraps so no - dont think so!

fireflyfairy2 Thu 07-Jul-05 12:00:06

or you could sell it for just the price of postage?

try selling it on a site called washabums.co.uk i sell loads of used things on there... and buy them too

LittleB Thu 07-Jul-05 14:40:54

Lunavix, if you've still got it I'd like to try it. I don't know if you've seen my post about trying to get dd into cloth, but a small wrap would be great, she's got motherease air flow one size which are too big and a size 1 fleece tots bots for nighttime. I'll happily pay postage and give you something towards it. I'll try and cat you my address, but haven't done this before!

starlover Fri 08-Jul-05 10:06:32

lunavix... try it! they're quite stretchy! i have a size 1, which definitely fits over a size 1 nappy nation nappy!

i too was surprised at how small it was (tiny compared to others)... but it worked great!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now