Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

TOTS BOTS ADDICTION!

(46 Posts)
jessicaandbumpsmummy Wed 06-Jul-05 10:02:02

Just recieved my first order of tots bots from baby kind - oh my god they are GORGEOUS! Jess has gone straight into one!

Have now been on line and ordered another 2 tots bots and a wonderoo..... im a bad bad girl!!!!

Someone tell me this addiction WILL stop!

Lizzylou Wed 06-Jul-05 10:02:55

Sorry to be thick, but what are Totsbots???

lunavix Wed 06-Jul-05 10:04:16

how are the wonderoos? Are they not identical to fuzzibunz?

jessicaandbumpsmummy Wed 06-Jul-05 10:05:30

wonderoos i think are the same as fuzzibunz - havent tried them yet - this will be my first!

Totsbots are REAL nappies that are to DIE FOR!

lunavix Wed 06-Jul-05 10:08:41

I'm getting rather addicted.

Have quite a few tots, some kissaluvs with I ADORE, a nappy nation and an imse vimse (which I don't adore) some bumbles, and also some wee wonders and fuzzi bunz and minkis on the way...

jessicaandbumpsmummy Wed 06-Jul-05 10:09:53

so there is no end in sight then?! im trying to hold off til new baby born so i can buy small nappies too...... im so excited!!!!!!

lunavix Wed 06-Jul-05 10:10:44

I want to get pg again SOOOOO badly, and I want a girl so I can get pretty pink nappies!!!

jessicaandbumpsmummy Wed 06-Jul-05 10:11:33

well i had been really good in getting semi-nuetral colours for jess so the next baby can use them, but gave in and bought a pink tots today!

misdee Wed 06-Jul-05 10:13:43

hahaha. welcome to my world. my wee-notions arrived yesterday (well one of them). you should get one for baby.

hana Wed 06-Jul-05 10:13:59

lunavix, I love the kissaluvs as well! They are my fave followed by ellashouse....I've just rec'd an order from wee notions and they are gorgeous too
totsbots - I only have 2 - stupidly forgot one in a changing room a few months ago, but want to get more for nights......have to wait until I go back to work though
I used to read threads about cloth nappies and not have a clue - but I am loving my cloth or dd's cloth nappies now!

jessicaandbumpsmummy Wed 06-Jul-05 10:14:24

STOP TEMPTING ME!!!!!

I will HAVE to wait til baby born..... i want some BLUE ones..... but ifi ts a girl, back to PINK!

starlover Wed 06-Jul-05 10:14:41

i have a wonderoo and i don't like it much. overpriced, and not as good as fuzzi IMO

hana Wed 06-Jul-05 10:15:17

and no one irl shares my addiction! boo hoo!

lunavix Wed 06-Jul-05 10:15:47

aww misdee I hope mine arrive today!!!

I've got ds boys nappies so I can get new baby girls ones if they are a girl. The deal with dh was the next baby would use ds's nappies, but then we also had a deal that the next baby would use ds's travel system and I'm eyeing up e3s

jessicaandbumpsmummy Wed 06-Jul-05 10:16:24

i actually dont know another mother in real life that uses real nappies - im shocked! My toddlers group is full of disposable clad babes..... jess is much happier in re-usables - no nappy rash for a start!

lunavix Wed 06-Jul-05 10:17:23

One mindee used cloth nappies and they are the only one I know who does. Shocking.

hana Wed 06-Jul-05 10:21:43

i am hoping that our new childminder (from SEpt) won't have a problem using the cloth nappies. It's only for 1 day to start with - would it be up to me to insist or should I do whatever she is comfortable with?

popsycal Wed 06-Jul-05 10:22:14

hana are you me????;0

misdee Wed 06-Jul-05 10:22:43

i'm the only one who uses cloth here as well that i know of.

hana Wed 06-Jul-05 10:24:47

popsycal -a re you working one day as well as a teacher in Sept? spooky!

hana Wed 06-Jul-05 10:26:02

my sister is expecting her first baby in a few weeks time and I've convinced her to use cloth, so am excited about that and showing off our nappies to her when we see her in August!

popsycal Wed 06-Jul-05 10:26:33

no fiour but i love kissis abd worry about childinder

ediemay Wed 06-Jul-05 10:33:05

I was a big totsbots fan too, they were lovely and DS looked like the Fairy baby in them.

jessicaandbumpsmummy Wed 06-Jul-05 10:58:23

have i been a fool in ordering wonderoos then? i only ordered the one, bit worried now.

starlover Wed 06-Jul-05 10:59:40

they're ok jabm... but not as fantastic as you might think! i find they leak more than the fuzzis, although hemp is supposed to mroe absorbant.

i use it, and it's ok... but wouldn't bother buying any more iyswim!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now