Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Weeing at night again. Why the relapse?

(10 Posts)
spidermama Sun 03-Jul-05 21:47:53

My ds was out of nappies last summer when he was 2.5. Five months went by with just a handful of accidents - none of those at night. 4 months ago he started wetting in bed every night. Back in nappies at night now. Why the relapse? What shall I do?

KatyMac Sun 03-Jul-05 21:57:33

Spidermama, I'd just leave it til he has a few dry nights and try again...it could be anything that has triggered it

My DD had a few weeks of wetting (when she was 5), we ignored it and it went away

Good Luck

mummylonglegs Sun 03-Jul-05 22:04:35

Message deleted

spidermama Sun 03-Jul-05 22:17:49

No really MLL. I know the relapse began before the birth of number 4 otherwise I'd be suspicious of a link. I'm stumped.

mummylonglegs Sun 03-Jul-05 22:21:25

Message deleted

mummylonglegs Sun 03-Jul-05 22:21:57

Message deleted

spidermama Sun 03-Jul-05 22:23:40

Creepy eh?
Yes I'm afraid it's every night. Only a handful of dry nappies in 4 months.

Caligula Sun 03-Jul-05 22:36:27

SM, both my kids had this. DS was more or less dry at night for about a year, and DD was dry for about 6 months. But after a few months of being dry, they both started wetting the bed again quite regularly and are both back in nighttime nappies.

No reason I can pinpoint, no change of circumstanes/ diet/ lifestyle, it just seemed the dry at night bit was a blip. (Both are absolutely dry in the daytime - very rarely an accident.)

mummylonglegs Mon 04-Jul-05 12:24:35

Message deleted

mummylonglegs Mon 11-Jul-05 10:24:02

Message deleted

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now