Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

no knickers!

(5 Posts)
giraffeski Wed 29-Jun-05 20:17:32

Message withdrawn

janeybops Wed 29-Jun-05 20:33:35

depends how well you get on with the rest of the group.

pop the pants on - she has to get used to them at some point. they will understand if she has an accident won't they? take spare pants and the potty!

PrettyCandles Wed 29-Jun-05 20:40:02

Put the pants on to go there, but don't make a fuss about keeping them on, IYSWIM. It seems likely to me that the other mums will support you, I'm sure many of them will have been through it as well! You won't need to nag her - once she's gone once, it sounds like she probably won't need to go again until after she's had her drink.

We found it helpful to ask ds to have a wee last thing before leaving anywhere and (if we'd been out more than, say, one hour) as soon as we arrived. In the bustle of arrival he woudl often get distracted and forget, so we would simply remind him.

giraffeski Wed 29-Jun-05 20:46:45

Message withdrawn

Mandymoo Sat 02-Jul-05 15:56:17

I have same prob and have started a thread on here - DD will go to potty if she has nothing on bottom half but nearly always has accidents when she has pants on. Let me know how it goes - i'm confused as to whether DD is actually ready or not........

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now