Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Praise required - I have kept my promise....

(7 Posts)
Hazellnut Wed 22-Jun-05 14:07:36

and DD is in her first reusable nappy !!

Borrowed a load of MEOS from a friend and promptly popped her in one...... what a big bottom !!! Will let you know how I get on....

jessicasmummy Wed 22-Jun-05 14:08:52

Well done!

You wont look back now.... i promise ya!

Nik72 Wed 22-Jun-05 21:07:19

Congratulations! You get used to the big bum, honest, though I did buy some big bottomed trousers for dd (any excuse to buy her more clothes.....)

starlover Wed 22-Jun-05 21:30:44

yay! soon you will love her big bottom so much!

it was so odd when we went on holiday with ds and took disposables! i love his big bum!!!

we've been out today with him just in t-shirt and nappy (frog print fuzzy, and blue cow print minki!)
and got lots of admiring gazes!

misdee Wed 22-Jun-05 21:32:28

starlover we took disposables with us for the weekend last week. MIL said 'oh she feels different, she keeps slipping off my lap'.

i love dd3 big bottom, she looks so cute.

Hazellnut Thu 23-Jun-05 08:19:13

Thanks for the encouragement everyone !! Well we survived the first day so far. Although I did put her in a disposable over night mainly because I thought it would be cooler. She is back in the reusable this morning. My main concern is not the big bottom (or the fact I haven't had to deal with poo or washing them yet !!) but there seems a lot of bulk in between her legs.... Will persevere and see how it goes !

misdee Thu 23-Jun-05 09:24:49

hazerlnut, apprently cloth are better for hip posisitioning. dont worry about the bulkiness.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now