Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

re-usables, please help me get started

(7 Posts)
salbysea Mon 09-Nov-09 23:34:07

so I have decided to try them
am sending off for my £30 voucher from the council
have decided that I want to use flushable liners (my DS is eating solids so has big stinky solid poos)

and that's where I'm stuck! am baffled by the choices

help!
thanks!

Octothebaglady Tue 10-Nov-09 10:42:46

Message withdrawn

salbysea Tue 10-Nov-09 18:33:27

Thanks for all the info octothebaglady

went on the go real site and the nearest results are in the Isle of Weight (NOT where I live)

so I guess I'm gonna have to get by without an advisor sad
am just worried about shelling out on a brand/type that might not suit my LO

(my council's vouchers are for a min £45 spend)

milkysmum Tue 10-Nov-09 19:56:24

We use Bumgenius One size nappies. They are so easy to use- just like a disposable really- even my DH finds them a doddle as to the nursery staff.There is a LOT of choices though so I can understand if your confused which to go for. If you go on the Nappy Lady web site you can get free personalized advise on which nappies would suit your little one and your lifestyle. Good luck!

thisisyesterday Tue 10-Nov-09 20:00:46

i am selling some fuzzi bunz and blueberry minky's (they're on the for sale board on here) atm, if you wanted to try a couple?

no good re your voucher, but would be a cheap way to try some :D

cheeksandcherries Tue 10-Nov-09 21:29:37

Message withdrawn

Octothebaglady Wed 11-Nov-09 09:32:06

There should be Lollipop Advisors down your way - log onto www.teamlollipop.co.uk and request a contact.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now