Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Cloths on holiday

(5 Posts)
flowerfairy Fri 17-Jun-05 21:43:34

I'm going on holiday soon for a week and use cloth nappies during the day (sorry still use a disposable at night). But am worried whether cloths on holiday is going to be too much of a hassle being way from my beloved washing machine. And can't face DH telling me that it's a really bad idea and spending my holiday washing and drying nappies.

Any tips anybody.

bensmum3 Fri 17-Jun-05 22:30:07

Depends where you are going and how long for, I gave in to disposibles when we went to cornwall recently as we wouldnt have time to wash and dry nappies, (14 hour train journey home with smelly nappies,after 5 days away) and used the remainder up on a weekend away recently. I don't know if anyone else finds this, and maybe I should start another thread, but I noticed that ds smelt a lot more when using the disposible nappies

flowerfairy Fri 17-Jun-05 23:08:54

going in this country for 1 week.

Thing is going with friend who is big cloth user and feel like I'm letting the side down if I give into disposables for the week.

I agree that disposables smell more too. A very strange aroma.

misdee Fri 17-Jun-05 23:10:11

can uco-ordinate a nappy wash with your friend? how close will a washing machine be?

flowerfairy Fri 17-Jun-05 23:12:26

We're going in a cottage and I think there maybe one there.

What a good idea I ahdn't thought of that, I'll have to check as I know herchild is almost of potty training age.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now