Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Recommendation for wraps over Muslin Cloth Nappies

(6 Posts)
TXB Thu 05-Nov-09 14:05:42

Hi, I'm planning on using muslin cloth nappies for the first few weeks when my bub is born. I had been recommended to use Eenees wraps over them but am finding it nearly impossible to find where I can buy these. Anyone know an online site where I can get these or can recommend another brand that might go well over muslin? Also, I'm after some Flannel boosters... again, any ideas where I can buy these?
Thanks in advance.

Ariela Thu 05-Nov-09 14:29:52

I'd suggest for flannel boosters the Imse Vimse ones or the 40cm Disana hush cloths of you want bigger.
Alternatively I see on Twinkle's bargain ssection some cheap (£1) Babylife flannel boosters not too bad a price.
For wraps no idea where you'd get Eenies, they were imported by Lollipop at one point I'm an Imse fan and have to say a newborn Soft wrap will look cute, and is much softer than the Motherease Rikki I'd otherwise suggest. Or go for a pretty Nature babies popper one.

Octothebaglady Thu 05-Nov-09 16:32:15

I have 6 or 7 new eenee/eenie snibs - the tie on ones - email me on vicki.k.finn@googlemail.com - don't think anyone sells them anymore.

Octothebaglady Thu 05-Nov-09 16:33:10

and boosters!!

Octothebaglady Thu 05-Nov-09 21:21:36

Waves at TXB - hello grin

TXB Fri 06-Nov-09 08:11:15

LOL @ Octo. wink
Thanks for all the great advice ladies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now