Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Night nappy - wet against skin.

(5 Posts)
ChocOrange05 Mon 02-Nov-09 15:28:09

We use the Tots Bots bamboo nappies with a wool wrap at night but when we get DS up in the morning the nappy is soaked through and is wet against his skin. DH thinks reuseables are better as they draw moisture away - I see his point although I've been trying to convince us otherwise (i.e disposables are chemicals etc etc) but I would liek to see if there is a solution against having DS lying in a wet nappy all night. Are there any liners which would do the job, currently we just use paper liners.

Also I need a new wrap and my wool one is a bit of hard work (I work long hours now and want an easy, throw in the wash wrap which will last the night.

Thanks all!

Indith Mon 02-Nov-09 15:34:18

Do the bamboo ones have a fleece lining sewn in? We use fleece liners and they are great for keeping skin dry. I find minki huggles great at night, the inside if the nappy is fleece so no need to add a liner. For an easy wrap you can't beat a motherease airflow.

mumskullface Mon 02-Nov-09 16:02:17

Definately try a fleece liner. How about a fleece soaker for nights, try Bebesnuggles or Debbies nappies.

caen Mon 02-Nov-09 21:02:21

slinki minkis are good because they're fleece and you stuff them. Keep skin very dry. She's much wetter when I use TB Bamboozles although they are very reliable.

LittlePants Tue 03-Nov-09 07:52:00

Just buy or make some fleece liners, and his bottom will feel dry almost as son as hes wee'ed. The wet will wick though very quickly. They're easy to make, as fleece doesn't need sewing - just cut to size, but if you want to buy some, Nature Babies ones are a good size, and about £5 for 10 liners

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now