Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Where do you buy liners and boosters for reusables now?

(15 Posts)
Littlepurpleprincess Fri 23-Oct-09 18:47:22

DS is 3 so only in nappies at night. I use flushable liners and can't seem to buy them anyway round here anymore. I used to be able to pop into any Boots and get them but they have stopped selling them for some reason. I live near a very big Mothercare but even they only sell Bambino Mio or their brand (both of with are incredably over-priced) and even then they only have the nappies, outers and 'start-up sets'. Mothercare don't even sell nappy pails anymore unless you buy the whole kit.

I thought the use a reusables was on the up but maybe not.....

purplesal Fri 23-Oct-09 22:49:59

Lollipop sell them - www.teamlollipop.co.uk and its free postage. Pop my name in the box when asked wink

Babybots Fri 23-Oct-09 22:56:27

Your better off online now. But our big mothercare stocks totsbots spunlace liners - lovely liners!

Littlepurpleprincess Sat 24-Oct-09 15:09:45

thankyou. X

vvvodka Sat 24-Oct-09 15:13:02

flame sells them,but she might be on maternity leave right now

purpleturtle Sat 24-Oct-09 15:14:55

I used to get PHP liners in John Lewis.

Octothebigblackscaryspider Sat 24-Oct-09 15:30:05

flame has been replaced with ziggy - still called bumfluff nappies. If you use nappywardrobe use the code MNOCTO to get 10% off.

luckysprog Sat 24-Oct-09 21:00:59

I gave up on the flushable ones because I had to drive across town to get them. So I bought a cheapo fleece blanket and cut it up into liners and havent bought another one since (just shake poo into the loo and wash...) And actually since then I have started to make my own nappies and i do the inside with fleece so I dont need a liner!

lupiloona Sat 24-Oct-09 21:05:33

www.spiritofnature.co.uk or www.babykind.co.uk or www.gr8expectiations.co.uk

they have all sorts of cloth nappy accessories.

PigeonPie Sat 24-Oct-09 21:10:26

I have always got ours from Earthlets. I also get their Better Botty Balm and Barrier as it seems kinder to the DS's skin.

Octothebigblackscaryspider Sun 25-Oct-09 00:54:57

Pot of gold is nice too - and Lollipop have started making a nice one in a tube rather than a pot so less messy - all natural too.

JABULA Fri 06-Nov-09 23:20:53

I only use fleece or minky liners now, and only for nappies that aren't already lined with stay -dry layer

LittlePants Mon 09-Nov-09 22:25:55

I have Popli ones - they are cellulose rather than paper, and much softer than paper ones, but still flushable. They also wash several times, so if they're only wet, you can use them again, which means they are much more economical than the paper ones, although they cost a bit more in the first place.

beautifulgirls Thu 12-Nov-09 19:56:22

I made some fleece liners myself - got a nice piece of fleece material from ebay and cut to size myself - very easy to do and still have loads of fleece left to make more for bigger nappies as we go. They rinse off really easily to remove the bulk of solids and wash up - not to mention lovely and soft against her little bottom when she wears them!

Rhian82 Thu 12-Nov-09 20:07:08

I use Bath Baby Naturals now - it's run by a friend of mine but is really handy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now