Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

How do you dispose of your nappies?

(9 Posts)
Nbg Mon 13-Jun-05 17:25:09

We've had our nappy bin since dd was born but 20 months on it's starting to smell a bit so was thinking of getting rid of it.

But... how will I dispose of the nappies?

What does everyone else do?

Tommy Mon 13-Jun-05 17:30:06

in a nappy sack and in the wheelie bin

Mosschops30 Mon 13-Jun-05 17:30:55

Message withdrawn

Gwenick Mon 13-Jun-05 17:38:38

We've got a small metal (looks like white covered chicken wire - well at least that's the best description I can think off LOL) bin in the bathroom which we put the tied up nappy sacks in then once it's full (genenrally about every 1 1/2 days we empty it into the wheelie bin) REAL stinkers go straight to the wheelie bin,

Nbg Mon 13-Jun-05 17:41:30

Looks like straight to the wheelie bin then.

The only reason I wanted the nappy bin was for the winter and late nights and hopefully come this winter dd will be potty trained.

fruitful Mon 13-Jun-05 17:42:58

I do remember a thread about someone whose next-door-neighbour used to lob them out of the upstairs window into the back garden...

Nappy-sack and bin for us too. (well, mostly we'll keep using them till ds grows out of them and then give them away or make them into dusters ).

chipmonkey Mon 13-Jun-05 18:17:40

I use washable nappies!

ambrosia Mon 13-Jun-05 18:46:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AngelCakeUmm Mon 13-Jun-05 18:49:11

nappy sack and wheelie bin here is well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now