Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

God Siansburys Nappies are crap!

(8 Posts)
charleepeters Mon 13-Jun-05 10:50:27

I brought ds some the other day as we were going past it on our way home and he neexded some nappies, he usually has asda/george or tesco own and there always fine but hes managed to Pi*s through everyone of his sinsburys ones, he wakes up soaked ever morning and he needs his clothes changed about 4 times aday just from 1 wee!!!!!!!

beachyhead Mon 13-Jun-05 10:52:20

That's so wierd as they were the only ones I found worked for us last time. I was planning on using them this time......

Gwenick Mon 13-Jun-05 10:53:40

Oh yes I hated them too - stick to Tesco

evansmummy Mon 13-Jun-05 12:24:59

I find they're not too bad. S'pose it depends on baby's poos!!

poppy101 Mon 13-Jun-05 12:27:01

When I ever used disp. I tended to use Asda ones, found they were pretty good.

nutcracker Mon 13-Jun-05 12:28:03

Yeah i seem to remember being unimpressed with Sainsburys nappies too.

I usually use Asda's or Boots with no probs.

Lonelymum Mon 13-Jun-05 12:34:33

I never had any problem with Sainsburys nappies! Worked as well as Boots own, tescos own and Pampers IMO. I steer clear of Huggies though.

Aero Mon 13-Jun-05 12:38:05

Think it depends on your baby as to which brand gives the best fit. In the past with ds1 and dd, I've had trouble with Boots ones, but this time they've been fine for ds2 and the ones I don't get on with this time are also Sainsburys funnily enough! We mostly use the Asda ones or Tesco if we shop there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now