Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

OH NO! I think i shrunk one of my tots bots!

(10 Posts)
jojo76 Mon 13-Jun-05 09:11:25

Im gutted, ive only used it once, and i dried it in the tumble drier last night, and it looks like its shrunk. But it says you can tumble dry on the label......it looks smaller than the rainbow bots it was in there with, im really annoyed!!! Has this happened to anyone else? I wish id just waited till this morning to hang it out now, but i wanted to have a dry one for the night incase we needed it. GRRRRR!!

QueenFlounce Mon 13-Jun-05 09:17:32

Will the same process shrink my bot too??!

jojo76 Mon 13-Jun-05 16:38:18

hahahaa, dunno, queenie,I will try on my thighs and let ya know!

SenoraPostrophe Mon 13-Jun-05 16:40:03

it shouldn't have shrunk, but the fibres might have pulled together or something. I'm sure it still fits.

jojo76 Mon 13-Jun-05 16:46:10

I hope so, I havent had a chance to try it yet, and the otherone i have the same is soaking in the bucket....i will try it when ds wakes up.....sigh

Feffi Mon 13-Jun-05 20:52:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

giraffeski Mon 13-Jun-05 21:04:07

Message withdrawn

jojo76 Thu 16-Jun-05 09:10:03

oh dear! was being dramatic, hahahaa! When i went to put the "shrunken" tots on ds, it fitted perfectly, they just look a bit smaller than the rainbow ones!
I have just 'accidentally. brought five more tots bots.....omg, someone has to stop me.........

flowerfairy Fri 17-Jun-05 21:39:43

This is my first time joining in, please be gentle with me.
Anyway, I noticed that my tots bots shrank after my first time of washing too. Though they still fit ds. I got them from cuddlebabes, and I phoned and asked if it was usual for them to shrink, and I was told that they usually do.

jojo76 Tue 21-Jun-05 19:34:24

ahhh welcome, flowerfairy!! I think that might be what happens then, they seem to contract or something, but fit fine when you put them on..weird!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now