Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Lollipop nappies fleece pocket type

(6 Posts)
alysonpeaches Thu 08-Oct-09 16:38:53

Seen some of these for sale second hand, what are they like? Suitable for a toddler? Is there a waterproof layer? Any wicking?

Grumpla Thu 08-Oct-09 22:30:07

If these are the rainbow fleece ones I have some (although not for a toddler) and really like them. There is a PUL layer and they have been 100% leakproof so far (touch wood). They are quite bulky though and a bit hot in the summer. I like the gusseted legs.

Grumpla Thu 08-Oct-09 22:30:52

Ooh yes also there was a shop selling them new cheap on ebay (about £60 for 10 I think) so check your prices!

purplesal Fri 09-Oct-09 08:15:21

They are a fab night-time nappy - the only one that I really used as you can add lots of stuffing in, but the gusseted leg means you still get a good fit. They are bulky though, so I didn't use them for daytimes, but I do know people who do. They also stay pretty smart looking when tehy are well used - the velcro on the front starts to curl a little

They do have Pul underneath the outer fleece. And yes very suitable for a toddler.

alysonpeaches Fri 09-Oct-09 11:25:02

Oh bum! Ive forgotten where I saw them now!

Octothechildherder Sun 11-Oct-09 20:02:21

I have them on ebay lol! NW is me - I really like them - great for night time with bamboo in or a prefold. Have gusset which is fab.

OOOh x factor has started - email me if want more info on advice@nappywardrobe.co.uk - or buy them direct from teamlollipop - they only have small and medium left though - I can split a pack if you would like less than 20.

John & edward here I come grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now