Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Itti Bitti all in one

(43 Posts)
shoppingmad Wed 07-Oct-09 20:27:14

Is there anywhere I can buy itti bitti d'lish all in one nappies ? I have emailed a few shops on line that say they are unavailable in the UK. Any ideas anyone?

MrBabyBots Wed 07-Oct-09 20:36:31

Hi shoppingmad

As far as I am aware they are unavailable in the UK, the UK distributor for itti bitti does not stock them, which is why none of the retailers do.

Your best bet would be to see if there is an Australian retailer that will ship to the UK!!

Ariela Thu 08-Oct-09 12:12:41

I would suggest email or phone Twinkle as they buy direct and do have some but not on the website.

shoppingmad Thu 08-Oct-09 13:49:35

Thanks for the tips.

jm2 Sat 10-Oct-09 18:56:13

you can get them from www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk

hth
Jennyx

swampster Sat 10-Oct-09 20:20:14

Those are the standard snap ins - the all-in-ones have the absorbent bits sewn in. They look like this, but I've not come across them in the UK.

Ariela Sat 10-Oct-09 21:27:03

I have definitely seen them in the shelf at Twinkle, on the left of the left isle, half way down on the bottom shelf. They're definitely the all in ones (the snap ins are straight in front of you at eye level as you go in on the centre isle) and they're definitely not on their web site.

swampster Sat 10-Oct-09 21:44:12

Ariela's physically been to Twinkle! [bows]

DrJen Sun 11-Oct-09 08:53:46

you can also get them at www.fillyourpants.co.uk (they are on offer 2 for £25) and also have the limited edition colours.

Crafty n Clothy do them I think.

MrsJamin Sun 11-Oct-09 09:41:01

i'm curious why you'd want them? They'd take longer to dry all sewn together and I'm guessing that's why they don't sell them in the UK - perhaps with Australia's warmer climate they don't have to worry so much about drying times.

swampster Sun 11-Oct-09 13:10:14

DrJen and no1, you are confusing the all-in-ones with the all-in-twos or snap-in Ittis which are readily available. The AIOs have the absorbent inserts/boosters sewn in so they cannot be detached. The AI2s have bits that popper in.

Ah yes swampster I noticed when I checked the website.
Thanks for that.

swampster Sun 11-Oct-09 13:28:38

Always giggle at your name, BTW. grin

Ariela Wed 14-Oct-09 23:45:12

Swampster anyone can visit Twinkle by appointment (usually Friday mornings). You will be amazed and there is so much there and boxes of sale stuff not yet on the site, and if you're really lucky you get given Samples to Test or freebies eg almost out of date toiletries. If you can't get there there are photos on the website [envy} all those nappies! Let me know when/if you're going, we could have a Mumsnet Meet grin.
Shoppingmad I could look and see what colours they've got next time I'm there.

1dilemma Thu 15-Oct-09 00:01:35

ooh where's Twinkle?

MrsJamin Thu 15-Oct-09 09:03:18

Reading

JennyPennyNAPPYWEB Fri 16-Oct-09 17:37:56

I much prefer the AIOS but I only have a couple and got them preloved. I hate the trifold things in the AI2s and the AIOS still have some pull out absorbancy so it doesn't take THAT long to dry.

swampster Sat 17-Oct-09 18:29:43

Itti AIOs are at the Baby Show at Earl's Court! I got some!

ilovemydogandmrobama Sat 17-Oct-09 18:32:21

envy

swampster Sat 17-Oct-09 18:38:44

Darling Dog! I didn't forget you! Do you fancy a tiger, strawberry, brown or lime AIO?

ilovemydogandmrobama Sat 17-Oct-09 22:21:51

grin Oh yes please! Chocolate would be brilliant!

What are they like? Have the idea they are exactly like the snap in one, but without the snaps?

Had a look on the Baby Show web site. Apparently HMRC have a stand hmm. Well, that's it. I'm going! wink

swampster Sat 17-Oct-09 22:30:03

NPOWER tried to collar me to talk gas and leccy FFS - told the man I was there to do babies today!

Will give the brown one last stroke and put it aside for you. They don't have the trifold, they have some chubby wodginess and a fold-out tongue like the hourglass I think - not looked too closely yet. blush

JennyPennyNAPPYWEB Sun 18-Oct-09 21:40:58

Ohhhhh swapster I wish Id seen this earlier! I went to the babyshow today, admired from a distance but just assumed they were all snap ins! I would probably have bought some if I had known they were AIOS - depending on prices

swampster Sun 18-Oct-09 22:04:53

The best deal was one snap-in, one AIO, bamboo boosters for 20 squid!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now