Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

YIPPEE!! FROM OUT OF NOWHERE.................................

(6 Posts)
Mandymoo Thu 09-Jun-05 21:01:10

HI

I started a thread on here a weeks ago about dd not being ready for potty training..........

Well today we were out in the garden playing and i took her nappy off (not even thinking about potty training but just so she could sit in paddling pool). Anyway an hour later dd says she needs to do a poo. I get potty from the lounge, she sits on it and SHE DID A POO!!!!!!!!

The 2 hours later she just got out of paddling pool and went to sit on her potty and DID A WEE!!!!!!

I know i shouldnt get my hopes up but this really has come from nowhere so i'm gonna enjoy it!!

Just thought i would share this with you!!!!

Take care XX

WigWamBam Thu 09-Jun-05 21:02:10

Sounds like she's well on the way ... fantastic!

jojo76 Fri 10-Jun-05 09:12:05

gosh well done! i bet youre soooo pleased!!

Hulababy Fri 10-Jun-05 09:13:34

That's great. Just take her lead and gently go from there.

Mandymoo Fri 10-Jun-05 14:50:47

Thanks

Went out this morning and put DD in pants. Had couple of accidents. When we got back and went in garden (with nappy and pants off) she went and sat on potty and did her jobs!!!!

I'm trying not to get excited (yeah...right!) cos i really didnt think she was ready but it seems that at least she now has that feeling of when she needs to go to the toilet. And thats a start i guess.

Anyway, she's having a nap now (with nappy on!!) so i'm off to sit in the garden.

XXX

dot1 Fri 10-Jun-05 15:23:44

that's fantastic! (I'm sooooooo jealous!!! )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now