Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

still obsessing......Little Lamb nappies??

(4 Posts)
jojo76 Thu 09-Jun-05 09:58:08

has anyone tried Little Lamb nappies? They look like tots bots but without the colours, and are a bit cheaper? Anyone tried them and are they anygood?

vkone Thu 09-Jun-05 10:20:23

I tried one as part of their trial pack and found them too small (size 2) for my son at 11 mths. Tots are slightly higher in the rise and Bumbles even more so (DS is not particularly long, mind - we are a family of shortarses). I have to say that that Nick, the lady who owns Litlle Lambs was very helpful and said that she was making some modifications to the design and they did do a money-back guarantee so you wouldn't lose out by trying them.

HTH, Mia

jojo76 Fri 10-Jun-05 11:38:44

i didnt realise they did a trial, i might give them a go then,,,,,,

BevB Mon 13-Jun-05 23:31:26

I bought the size 1 pack and thought they were great for the money, have also heard their aftersales care is good, ie any problems with nappy quality after a few washes they are v. helpful. They are thinner than the tots so are slimmer fitting too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now