Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Ooops!! 'Accidentally9; bought a weenotions......hee hee

(4 Posts)
KirstyJC Sat 03-Oct-09 22:36:01

Oh dear, I was just <ahem> browsing and I accidentally ordered a Weenotions pocket with embroidery....

Please someone tell me it was worth it?!? Seems a lot for a nappy, and without an insert too.....but then it is his first birthday next month, so this is a present for him, right? <hopeful> I mean, he would be BOUND to ask for it if he could talk, wouldn't he? grin

mumface Sat 03-Oct-09 23:14:13

It could be a tradition amongst Cloth nappy users to buy baby a 'birthday' nappy. Really, I think we deserve a present for 1 years worth of hard work looking after them. (and it was us who did all the hard work 1 year ago) So enjoy it..grin

Octothechildherder Sun 04-Oct-09 10:17:15

Yes - he would def ask for a weenotions pocket nappy - I assume he chose his own embroidery too lol grin They are really lovely smile

KirstyJC Sun 04-Oct-09 12:21:44

Octo yes he did chose the embroidery - a lion! (He likes growling!!)

I have resisted buying one of these for ages, but went back to work last week so now I'm earning again....just couldn't help it!grin

Hmm, wonder if I could get him another one for Christmas....? <wanders off, thinking about red and white fluffy nappies with snowmen on......>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now