Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Itti Bittis and Chunky Thighs

(9 Posts)
ager Sat 03-Oct-09 20:28:52

Are they compatible? DD gets sore patches on her thighs and I am beginning to suspect her (small) itti bittis. Has anybody else had this problem. She is only 13lb8 but I do feel like I have to squeeze her into the smalls and the mediums aren't too big.

mumface Sat 03-Oct-09 21:55:01

The smalls were great from 6lb to about 13lb then I gave up on them for the mediums.He is about 15lb now & also fits larges with a bit more of a gap around the leg.
I think the small should be called Newborn. The mediums are Smalls, the large is really a medium and then they should make a bigger one called XL (which is really just a large)
Clear as mud grin

Babybots Sat 03-Oct-09 22:34:25

I'd suggest the mediums!

I agree with mumface the smalls are really newborns. It does sound like the small Ittis are too blame.

Octothechildherder Sun 04-Oct-09 10:20:28

I concur with mumface's very clear explanation grin They come up small!

jammietart Sun 04-Oct-09 20:40:52

DD gets on great with ittis and she has the chunkiest thighs going. She was in the large by 7 months though and I can't see them lasting through to potty training so agree with mumface that they should make a XL!

ager Mon 05-Oct-09 09:42:18

Thanks for the advice I will try just using the mediums. Luckily I can use the small inserts with them so I don't feel like I have wasted too much money. hmm

Maybe they should alter their size guide though! DD1 is 28lb and slim hipped so will see if she can fit in the medium too.

swampster Mon 05-Oct-09 09:58:57

My DS only JUST grew out of small Ittis - he is eight months old and only slightly smaller than average. Small Ittis are just tooooooo cute.

ager Mon 05-Oct-09 22:12:05

dd1 (28lb ish) fits the mediums comfortably! shock That puts dd2's thighs into perspective!!!!

MrsJamin Sun 11-Oct-09 09:53:40

DS went into mediums at 3MO, and he has super-chunky thighs!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now