Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Nappy Laundry Service NEW has anyone used??

(5 Posts)
notentsplease Wed 08-Jun-05 20:25:13

Hi - I have just found out about a new nappy laundry service in Kent - Patter Of Tiny Feet. Has anyone used them or heard of them. I saw an article in the KM so I think they are really new. Is anyone else using a laundry service and what do you think of them??

Caligula Wed 08-Jun-05 20:52:29

No idea but bumping it for you

stringbean Wed 08-Jun-05 21:16:32

No experience of this particular service notentsplease (is this an objection to camping?? intrigued)...anyway... I used Cotton Bottoms for the first 4 months for both ds and dd, and thought it was wonderful. We were keen to use cloth nappies and it was one less thing to worry about when trying to get to grips with a newborn. Not sure what the cost of your local service is or what type of nappies they provide; but Cotton Bottoms was £11.99 earlier this year and provides pre-fold nappies, but you need to buy your own wraps, so it can be costly if you don't use it for long (my family gave us the laundry service as a present when we had dd, on the grounds that we had all the baby stuff from ds and they couldn't think what else to give us).

notentsplease Thu 09-Jun-05 19:42:46

thanks stringbean. Their prices are lower than Cotton Bottoms. I do not really like the marketed aspect of their service. I have got the details and its 11.99 for 0-6 mths and 9.99 thereafter. I think this is pretty good - Cotton Bottoms are 13.99 for newborn and they limit the numbers - who uses just 50 with a newborn!!

TracyK Thu 09-Jun-05 19:45:22

I used nappy service from 0-6mo with ds. Very happy with service - apart from the buying of wraps - it wasn't really explained to me at the time and they still owe me £75 almost a year later. reminder to myself to phone and ask for money back!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now