Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

night time real nappy that doesn't look like a nappy - does it exsist

(5 Posts)
TwoManyFallsAndYouGetABadScore Wed 30-Sep-09 10:28:20

DD, 3.6 has started wetting the bed again after being dry for quite a few months. the constant rounds of washing are getting me down and she is getting upset at waking up wet every night.

However, she does't want to go back to nappies/pull ups at night. Is there anything that looks like a pair of knickers that I could put her in at night?

Octothechildherder Wed 30-Sep-09 10:55:32

Cloth or disp?

Cloth nappy - would suggest a weenotions night notion

disp - dry nights- they come in pink too

Kushies bright trainers from PHP are cloth pull up training pants - catch a full wee - get them from thebabycatalogue.com

HTH smile

TwoManyFallsAndYouGetABadScore Wed 30-Sep-09 10:59:15

thanks octo, will look at those.

Would rather have cloth - night time disp seem so expensive (and was a part-time cloth user before so am happy to use again.)

Octothechildherder Wed 30-Sep-09 11:33:13

You could also try Upsy Daisy night nappies - these night nappies are for heavy wetters - if she isn't that wet try a good bamboo nappy like lollipop or bambinex. I prefer two part nappies at night.

LittlePants Fri 02-Oct-09 08:02:11

Or Sweet Night Nappies. They are so soft, and don't contain any plastic or laminate - just fleece and bamboo

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now