Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Which way up do paper nappy liners go - shiney side up or down?

(5 Posts)
KirstyJC Sun 27-Sep-09 22:14:07

Hello there. I have a question for you ladies!

I have just started using Junior Joy paper nappy liners in my LOs BumGenius for nursery, and they have one side which is a bit shiney (not dissimilar from loo roll your Grandma used to have!) and one side which isn't. Does anyone know if there is a particular way up these need to go? Shiney side on bum or not? Or does it make no difference?

Any advice greatly appreciated!smile

Octothechildherder Mon 28-Sep-09 13:18:01

Either way - they are truly awful liners btw - they really are like old public toilet roll! I have some you can have for free if you like them!

KirstyJC Mon 28-Sep-09 20:11:32

Thanks Octo, you're alright thanks, think I'll pass!!!

I'll use them up as they don't seem to bother him.

Which ones would you recommend then?

Octothechildherder Mon 28-Sep-09 20:15:55

Ecoearth or greenbaby are next down in the crunchiness stakes, the softest are bummis but people say they move about - so would say one of the first two - or fleece liners are good too if you are happy to wash the pooey ones!

KirstyJC Tue 29-Sep-09 20:21:42

Thanks for this. I am / have been using fleece liners for home but am using paper for nursery. He seems OK in them actually, so I might just see how they go. I have got 400 of them so he'll be using them for a while....!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now