Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Selling reuseables - best place and what price can I expect?

(13 Posts)
spongebrainmaternitypants Wed 23-Sep-09 16:26:23

I have a stack of reuseables that I want to sell (bumgenius, lollipop, flexi-tots), very expensive and hardly used blush.

Have looked on usednappies.co.uk but from what I could see people seem to sell each nappy separately which seems a real hassle to me, but is that the best way?

Which is the best site to sell them and what kind of price can I expect considering they're in such good condition?

TIA

Sazisi Wed 23-Sep-09 16:29:16

there's clothnappytree? And here of course, although can be bit slow

Sazisi Wed 23-Sep-09 16:29:54

Oh! and ukparentslounge

you Wed 23-Sep-09 17:08:03

Which bum genius ones do you have?

<am looking wink>

expatinscotland Wed 23-Sep-09 17:28:05

Thanks for this! I have some next to non-used ones that I need to sell dirt cheap now and in the next week, but just want to set the price and p&p low and not have someone come back and haggle about it because, well, it's already going to be low.

Hopefully I'll be able to get rid otherwise I'll probably cut them up and use them for crafts or something.

spongebrainmaternitypants Wed 23-Sep-09 17:54:49

Thanks for the tips.

you, I think they are size 2 version 3, blue and green ones - have quite a few! Are you interested?

you Wed 23-Sep-09 18:05:29

I was looking at the birth to toddler ones really, but thanks!

Hope you get a good price for them

alysonpeaches Wed 23-Sep-09 19:15:53

I wouldnt sell them as a job lot unless you dont want much for them. Sell them in small quantities of the same nappy or individually.

How much are Bumgenius ? and what range does size 2 cover?

spongebrainmaternitypants Wed 23-Sep-09 19:31:48

Thanks peaches, they're about £15 each new.

http://www.fill-your-pants.com/pdf/bumgenius

They are birth to potty you, sorry, that was confusing - they come in four different sizes but are all BTP if that makes sense?

Think mine are the medium ones but unhelpfully it doesn't say this on the nappy!
Dh thinks we still have the receipt so will check.

alysonpeaches Wed 23-Sep-09 20:02:01

Thanks, I found this on the website, and I guess I should be looking for large, as our little one is 21lbs already.

Sizing Chart
Extra-Small Small Medium Large
6-12 lbs 8-16 lbs 15-22 lbs 22-30

octopusinabox Wed 23-Sep-09 21:00:29

I've sold some things on www.thenappysite.co.uk which is free and very easy to use.

spongebrainmaternitypants Fri 25-Sep-09 17:24:42

thanks octopus smile

rusmum Sun 27-Sep-09 21:00:08

i fancy some flexitots if size 2?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now