Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Upsey Daisy nappy order - not answering emails. Any ideas?

(5 Posts)
KirstyJC Mon 14-Sep-09 12:41:48

Hi! I wanted to ask you ladies for some advice. I ordered 2 inserts from UD on 24th August, and paid with paypal. I know they are really busy and now closed to the public, and must admit that I can't remember whether the inserts were marked as 'in stock' or not, although I would have thought they would be?

Anyway, I got the automated email confirmation of the order and that was that. Nothing since, so last week I emailed them asking if they could please confirm when I would be getting the order. I have never ordered from them before so am not sure if they email when they despatch or not, so asked them to confirm so I knew whether they had been sent and lost, or not been sent yet.

A week later, and still no response. Also no inserts or in fact contact of any type.

I am getting a bit frustrated with the lack of response (and a bit impatient waiting for the inserts, but that's not the point and I'll wait if I need to) I just want to know what's going on.

Do you think it's un reasonable of me to chase them again? I don't want to be pushy, but a company that trades solely on the internet (can't find a phone number) should be able to respond to an email within a week, no? Whaddya think??

Thankssmile

octopusinabox Mon 14-Sep-09 14:52:15

phone number is on their website 01792 229067 also 07799395645

KirstyJC Mon 14-Sep-09 14:56:51

Oh blush I couldn't see it! (Probably couldn't see for looking!!). Thanks so much..will call them now! smile.

KirstyJC Mon 14-Sep-09 15:03:01

Yay!! They have been done today and are on the way.smile

Thanks for your help Octopusinabox.....can't work out why I couldn't see 'contact us' in big letters on the website.....[thick emoticon]

alysonpeaches Mon 14-Sep-09 20:18:20

Ive been waiting for my stuff ages too! I did email them but they explained they had a 3 week turnaround as they made everything to order, so I have tried to be patient!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now