Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Wool shorties and longies free to a good home

(28 Posts)
AnnieLobeseder Sun 13-Sep-09 21:12:51

I know this should be in the For Sale area but my CAT has expired and can't afford to renew for a week or two....

Been clearing out the loft and found all DD1's wool longies and shorties. Can't be arsed with the whole lanolising business now I'm working so won't be using them on DD2.

My gran knitted them all so I don't want to bin them - I'd love them to go to a good home.

The wool isn't 100%, I think it was 60% or so, so they're not bombproof but always seemed to do the job with DD1.

I've got:
4 pairs of shorties, 2 green, 1 light pink, 1 dark pink.
3 pairs of longies, 1 purple, 1 peach, 1 blue.
1 Disana Pull-On Wool Pants

All in pretty good nick.

Age around 1-2 years.

Free to a good home, though a donation towards P&P would be appreciated.

reallywoundup Sun 13-Sep-09 21:26:30

can i be cheeky and ask for the light pink shorties, dark pink shorties, purple longies and the disana pants (i'll leave the others for someone else lol! that will keep my girls happy grin let me know how much p&p

swampster Sun 13-Sep-09 21:58:22

I'd love the green shortis and blue longies - swampster at rocketmail dot com, more than happy to pay postage.

newspaperdelivery Sun 13-Sep-09 22:00:27

Oh my!! What is left!!?? Can I have the peach longies? And a green pair of longies??

Fab!! Will pay all costs of course. grin

rusmum Sun 13-Sep-09 22:21:44

I would LOVE the disana and if there is anything else still going- just geting started on wool!

duvetheaven Sun 13-Sep-09 22:22:12

I think I'm too late but if anything give me a shout please smile.

AnnieLobeseder Sun 13-Sep-09 22:23:51

Good lord, look at the huge response! grin

Too much wine drunk this evening to make sense of it all blush, will e-mail you all tomorrow...

swampster Sun 13-Sep-09 22:25:26

grin

newspaperdelivery Sun 13-Sep-09 22:29:39

grin

reallywoundup Mon 14-Sep-09 10:39:28

wine- always a small issue when trying to concentrate grin my email addy is happynappyaber at googlemail.com Thanks you in advance- very generous!

<<wanders off to dream about her small children in cute wool shorties>>

AnnieLobeseder Mon 14-Sep-09 16:32:56

reallywoundup, swampster and newspaperdelivery - I'm going with first some first served for simplicity's sake, so you guys are the winners!

newspaperdelivery - you asked for green longies, which weren't on the original list, but I found a pair last night so looks like you're in luck! They seem a bit smaller than the others though, maybe 12-18mo... will they be big enough? And can I have your e-mail address please?

AnnieLobeseder Mon 14-Sep-09 16:35:27

reallywoundup - would you mind if the Disana pants went to rusmum? They're great for a cloth newbie.

I've also got some lanolin and olive oil soap somewhere if anyone needs it....

AnnieLobeseder Mon 14-Sep-09 16:36:00

sorry, meant wool newbie, not cloth newbie...

rusmum Mon 14-Sep-09 18:30:15

thanks annie- if reallt wound up doesnt mind wink lanolin would be good too grin

AnnieLobeseder Mon 14-Sep-09 23:24:56

rusmums and newspaper - need e-mail addys please!

I'll take a sample package to the PO to see what postage is like. No spare cash till payday so it will have to be postage in advance if possible, or wait until next week - sorry blush

rusmum Tue 15-Sep-09 07:03:59

sorry omitted in my exitement joerevill1@msn.com thank you wink will pp post as soon as

newspaperdelivery Tue 15-Sep-09 10:54:55

Have cat you Annie [green]

Yesterday - so hopefully you have my email. x

AnnieLobeseder Tue 15-Sep-09 15:40:17

Didn't get to the PO today cos it's pissing down rain and I'm a wuss blush

But will get to it sometime this week... smile

AnnieLobeseder Thu 17-Sep-09 13:50:20

Just waiting on an address from newspaperdelivery and we'll be good to go....

reallywoundup Sat 19-Sep-09 15:31:12

Thank you!

newspaperdelivery Sun 20-Sep-09 19:18:40

Have CAT you blush

I thought would be on paypal - sorry!

<<shuffles>>

bluggybonkers Sun 20-Sep-09 21:16:22

recieved thank you soo much- on her bottom as we speak! LLOL

swampster Sun 20-Sep-09 21:44:53

Are you trying to confuse Annie, rus/bluggy?

reallywoundup Sun 20-Sep-09 22:14:25

not trying to confuse lol! i got them on Sat- she's wearing them now grin they are lovely- thank you again smile

swampster Sun 20-Sep-09 22:41:29

Now you're confusing me, reallywoundup! I thought rusmum was bluggybonkers???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now