Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Anyone tried Gro-Baby, DreamEze? Found on US website and look interesting...

(13 Posts)
KirstyJC Sat 12-Sep-09 18:27:47

Evening ladies!

Browsing nappies on t'internet, as you do, I found this place www.thenaturalbabyco.com/diapering-c-50.html and thought they look interesting. Anyone out there heard of them or used them? Not sure if you can get them in UK, not looked too hard yet 'cos I will only buy one if I do!grin

Any thoughts appreciated!smile

mumface Sat 12-Sep-09 18:50:50

The Lollipop website do Gro-baby but I've not seen the dreamEze one.

KirstyJC Sun 13-Sep-09 09:48:53

Thanks Mumface, will have a look at Lollipop. smile

purplesal Sun 13-Sep-09 22:47:45

Grobaby are lovely - especially the purple one. I know that Octo has actually tried one and liked it. Thye do look lovely, although they're really heavy!!! They're actually really heavy without being weed in! Look very absorbent, but possibly slow drying. And we tried very hard this weekend to make the long insert fit in it when it was folded down on its smallest setting - that was a whole table of nappy advisors who know a thing or two about nappies!! So I would hesitate to recommend it for newborns until I'd seen how the insert could fit in, but for older babies they do look lovely.

Octothechildherder Mon 14-Sep-09 10:54:06

I love it - my fave nappy now - great fit, easy to use, easy to wash/dry - I have had a look at the dream eze too - may order one to try itout or see if Lollipop can get one for me.

KirstyJC Mon 14-Sep-09 12:08:08

Oh Octo, don't tell me they're great, I might have to buy one!! grin

I think the dream eze looks good as well - I like the fact that it has poppers (my LO is 10months and has just figured out aplix, so I'm thinking poppers may be the way to go....

Octothechildherder Mon 14-Sep-09 12:10:18

You can get popper versions of the gro baby.

KirstyJC Mon 14-Sep-09 12:52:17

oohh..stop it, now you're just teasing me....!grin

<repeats to self, musn't buy more nappies.....musn't buy more nappies.....

Quidditch Mon 14-Sep-09 15:53:25

I have a friend who is testing out one of [[http://tirsokas.com/shop/cat/product_catalog.php?c=84 ]] the moment. It looks absolutely fabulous, and is soooo lightweight and soooo quick drying as to be untrue! She thinks it's great, and I wondered if anyone else has tried one, and what they thought of it. They're from Finland, and have a coolmax lining! High tech huh! I think they look absolutely fabulous! She's got the Retrokukka one, but I think I like the safari one best! Shame the sites in Finnish! Don't understand a word!

Octothechildherder Mon 21-Sep-09 16:53:02

I think Jabula does something like this.

JABULA Sun 08-Nov-09 19:27:08

Just seen this - yep, we do the Hahtuvahullu , which looks pretty much identical - same PUL prints, coolmax lining etc. We've been using the hedgehog one and I absolutely love the fit.

mumface Sun 08-Nov-09 21:15:36

I have tried both Hahtuvahullu and Tirsokas pockets and they are remarkably similar, but they are cut differently, mainly around the leg. I prefer Hahtuvahullu as they are a more fitted shape and generously cut with more popper adjustments.

swampster Mon 09-Nov-09 20:12:15

LOL at the image of Octo in a Gro Baby. grin

I actually saw Octo with a Gro Baby at the Baby Show and was well impressed. If i wasn't already drowning in nappies I would have bought some. They are seriously good-looking nappies. DreamEzes look lovely too. Really like the bright colours (not a big fan of naff prints like on Tirsokas).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now