Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

best all i n one nappy for a toddler

(6 Posts)
Snarf02 Thu 10-Sep-09 14:32:53

hi we thought our little boy who is almost 2 was ready for potty training as was gettign bladder control and using the potty lots for wees so we sold all our fluffles and wraps and started using pull ups however he is it seems a way off as we cant get bowel control yet so we cant go towards using pants yet (he was showing the same signs as my daughter who potty trained before two so we thought it was worth selling them). I would like to buy an all in one nappy second hand that is slim fitting and easy to get off so we can still put him on the potty sometimes, can anyone advise as i dont like using the pull up disposalbes and they are costing a fortune! Thanks

ziggyf Thu 10-Sep-09 16:06:30

Hi Snarf,

Are you looking for training pants or a nappy? For containing poo, I like the look of the diaperaps training pants, they seem quite sturdy!

If you're looking for a nappy then we found bumgenius pockets reasonable, although no where near as reliable as a two part system. But I guess if your DS is going to be using the potty for his wees then they'll be fine (we never had any problems with poo containment with BGs).

HTH
Ziggy x

Octothechildherder Thu 10-Sep-09 16:09:00

Fill your pants has their blueberry side snaps reduced to £10 shock - am tempted to buy some myself!!!!

mumface Thu 10-Sep-09 16:36:46

I've just tried they're all sold out sad

ziggyf Fri 11-Sep-09 08:21:41

Oh my god that's an amazing deal, not surprised they've sold out!!

Quidditch Fri 11-Sep-09 23:11:56

Have you thought of Pocket Bots trainers? They pull up and down, but also popper off, so if there's a big accident, easy to remove. You can put as much or as little insert as you need. Nice funky designs as well!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now