Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Hello, I've got a big heap of random nappies for someone...

(12 Posts)
sushistar Wed 09-Sep-09 22:36:16

Hi All
New baby is on the way, desperatly need to make some space!
I DON'T want to sell these, can't be bothered - hope noone minds me posting here not on the for sale boards, please let me know if you do. I have a big stash you are welcome to - I would like £1 per item to cover p&p (flat rate to save me weighing everything!)

So here goes...

2x Motherease LG airflow, jungle print(excellent condition)
Motherease LG airflow, ocean print (moderate condition)
Large roll of paper liners
Baby Beehinds hemp one size nappy, popper fastenings, organic, white with rainbow stitching details, with 2 popin boosters
Imse Vimse organic cotton one size nappy with poppers
One Life microfibre one size nappy with pop in booster
2 x nappies, not sure of brand but same design as totsbots with fold out booster, cotton flannelette, would fit totsbots size 2
Motherease onesize nappy with poppers, no booster
Totsbots cottonbots size 2, white, nippa fastening
Totsbots cottonbots size 2, white, aplix fastening
3x Green baby organic cotton nappies sz medium, like this pawprint design
3 x nappy nippas, yellow, white, green (£1 for all 3)
Large bundle of inserts and boosters, 12 pcs, including terry, flannelette, microfibre; some with staining but all very absorbant! £2 for the bundle as there's a lot of them and £1 won't cover postage.

If you are interested please let me know

swampster Thu 10-Sep-09 00:01:16

Oooh! I'd love to try a Baby Beehinds hemp - I use the bamboo ones. Could you email me please? swampster at rocketmail dot com

eggybrokenoff Thu 10-Sep-09 07:32:28

would love two of the wraps - what is the best way of contacting you?

JennyPenny22 Thu 10-Sep-09 08:47:29

Hi ya. I would love the onelife microbiber nappy if possible? my email is:
jennifer_webb @ hotmail.co .uk but with no spaces. Thank you!

mumface Thu 10-Sep-09 10:08:33

Could I have the boosters/inserts & 3 greenbaby nappies please? Will paypal u £4 to cover costs.Thanx louisebyrne1@live.co.uk

mumface Thu 10-Sep-09 10:14:32

Just re-read how many pieces of boosters/inserts.Will paypal £5 postage.

duvetheaven Thu 10-Sep-09 22:50:32

If you have anything left over cargirl posts them on to Malawian children. If you search for her name you should find the details - there is some info on the 'grey mingers' thread.

rachelinscotland Thu 10-Sep-09 22:55:47

I'll happily have a large Motherease wrap if one is still available, please! My chunky monkey can't squeeze into mediums and is too small for his brother's XL - think I've misplaced our large ones! LOL

email is rachelinscotland@gmail.com

Thanks! x

rusmum Fri 11-Sep-09 20:05:16

Hi could do with some large wraps if any left? and few boosters for my eco bumbles.

hanaflowerhatestheDM Fri 11-Sep-09 20:12:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

beautifulgirls Fri 11-Sep-09 20:27:18

Could I have the 3x nappi nippas please? nicadh@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you

BeingMother Thu 17-Sep-09 14:11:36

Hiya,
I'd like the Imse Vimse and the Green Baby nappies if you still have them. My email address is tijanaismore at gmail dot comm (obviously without spaces etc )
Looking forward to hearing from you..
Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now