Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

A question for Itti Bitti users

(5 Posts)
BornToFolk Wed 09-Sep-09 12:42:17

I finally gave in and bought my first Itti Bitti. It arrived today and is lovely.

Do I need to pre-wash? I normally run new nappies through a couple of washes before use but I really want to try the Itti Bitti out this afternoon!

I bought from BabyBots, as they have an excellent price at the moment, £11.59, and really good service too. I might be going back...

kmummy Wed 09-Sep-09 12:48:36

Heya, your advised too, but i couldnt wait and put all four of mine on without a prewash (obviously not at the same time lol)
and they lasted a good 3hrs grin

Mine where from BB too, fab customer service and delivery, highly recommend wink

mumface Wed 09-Sep-09 14:06:45

Any other nappy and I would say wash it first as if it leaks you may be a bit gutted. But itti's are too cute to resist and are very absorbent after a few washes.

BornToFolk Wed 09-Sep-09 14:09:46

Right, I'll give it a go this afternoon then and take a spare nappy out with us...

Babybots Wed 09-Sep-09 16:25:04

Aww thanks ladies blush Always happy to be of service!

With regard to washing i would do it a couple of times (although it does say the bamboo has been prewashed already).

Just keep an eye on it if you decide to go ahead and use it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now